COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
Christmas by Krebs Preparedness Plan is publicly posted to show compliance with New Mexico COVID-19 requirements. We gladly comply with the plan for the safety of our employees and their families, our customers, vendors and suppliers that enter our building, and the local communities where we live.
What we are doing to minimize risk:
Implementing stronger safety and social distancing procedures-
- All staff entering building are now required to wear gloves, face masks, face shields, and aprons
- Necessary latex glove changes after breaks and lunches
- Mandatory increased physical space between employees working face shield lines. Required to be 6 feet apart at all times
- Decreasing social contact by requiring breaks and lunches to be taken individually
- Everyone is required to wash hands regularly
We have increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all common surfaces before start of shift, after breaks and lunches.
- Daily monitoring of state COVID-19 updates
- Educating employees on symptoms and procedures to be taken if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Encouraging all staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell
We appreciate everyone working with us during this time!
~ Walter Krebs